- 2tbsp chia seeds
- 8tsp almond milk
- 1tsp Original Drinking Cacao
- 60g Almond & Vanilla Steel Cut Oats
- 300ml almond milk
- 60g mashed banana
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 100g blackberries
- 1tsp chia seeds
- Peanut butter
- Coconut yoghurt
- Start by adding all the ingredients for your chia pudding to a mason jar, shake well and leave to soak for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- For the porridge, add all your ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer while stirring occasionally on low heat for at least 10 minutes until they have thickened.
- In another saucepan add your blackberries and chia seeds along with a splash of water and heat up. Use the back of a spatula to crush your berries and mix until the chia seeds have thickened the mixture.
- In a mason jar, layer your oats, chia pudding and your blackberry jam along with some peanut butter, banana, and coconut yoghurt. If you're feeling fancy, top with extra berries, rose petals and chocolate, or add whichever toppings you wish!
Recipe created by Miriam from @mealsbymiri. Check out her Instagram for more inspiring vegan food creations.